Thursday, January 23, 2014

Imagining the 2014 studio

I have imagined my work in the studio since I first heard about it as a freshman. I imagine making a large pice that is in the center of a wall. I have wanted to make a big painting because I have been inspired by Nandini's and Isabelle English's art. I have always pictured just one big piece but am now thinking a large piece with smaller ones surrounding it. I usually like to incorporate many materials in my art but I think I would make a painting and later add mixed materials as finishing touches. I have also been writing ideas on a sticky note of art projects I have wanted to do so I think I may think about those. I am very excited but also feel a little anxious as to what I may make. I have so so so many idea that I think it will be hard to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment