Friday, March 14, 2014

End of the week Reflection: Before Spring Break

Looking Back:
This week has been so great. I have (almost) finished a drawing in about a week which is pretty fast. I think that this week I have made my best picture yet looking the most realistic. I have made the eyes realistic and the skin tone very similar to the photo I am "copying." The only thing I have left to do is add the material, sprinkles. I am 99.9% sure I want to use these colorful ball sprinkles on the nails and upper lip but I am nervous because I do not want to ruin it. I don't think I can leave for two weeks knowing that it is almost done so I will come in during my free block to finish it.


Looking Ahead:
I want to create more and more faces and materials. I am scared I won't complete as many as I wish but will try my hardest. With almost completing the current picture in one week I think that creating many more faces can be accomplished.



No comments:

Post a Comment